Community/State College Students
Please note the Florida Board of Governors requires the following minimums for acceptance to UCF as a non-degree seeking student:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA based upon academic core classes only
- SAT Reading: 24
- SAT Writing/Language: 25
- SAT Math: 24
- ACT Reading: 19
- ACT English: 17
- ACT Math: 19
New Community/State College Students
At this time, we are only allowing state/community college students who have already completed a season in Marching Knights or students that have applied to UCF for Fall 2022, but have been accepted to UCF for Spring 2023, to join for the Fall 2022 season. Returning Marching Knights students who attended a state/community college should follow directions listed below. New students that have been offered UCF Degree Seeking admission for Spring 2023 should email Ms. Barbara Kelly-Hursey ([email protected]) as soon as possible, to discuss options for participation during the Fall 2022 Marching Season.
Returning Community/State College Students
- Log on to myUCF using your student ID and password
- Click on Student Self Service → Student Center
- Once on the Student Center page, go to the Other Academic… dropdown menu and scroll down to Readmission Application.
- Read all instructions on the form. Please note: if you were previously disqualified, you will need to include a personal statement indicating the reason for your previous academic difficulties, and your specific plans for ensuring academic success in future semesters.
- If you have attended another institution since last enrollment, you must submit all official transcripts. Failure to do so may delay your ability to register for classes.
- After submitting the online application, your application status can be found at: MyUCF → Student Self Service → Student Center → Other Academic… → Readmission Application Status.
- This form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office no later than May 1. Readmission applications submitted after this deadline may not be processed in time to meet enrollment deadlines!
- In addition to submitting the online application, you must also complete the form below. This form must also be submitted by May 1, 2022.
Once you receive your UCFID, please complete the form by May 1, 2022. If you have any questions/issues, email Mrs. Barbara Kelly-Hursey.