New Community College Students
- Please complete and submit a UCF Undergraduate Admissions application. This application can be submitted on-line via the UCF Admissions Website.
- If you are a high school senior, please mark you have graduated high school to be taken to the appropriate form.
- For the question “Are you applying to:“, choose attend some classes at UCF, but I do not intend to earn a degree from UCF. The next question will allow you to indicate that you are applying for Non-Degree Marching Band Only. You must also submit the application fee, transcripts and test scores.
- All items must be submitted to UCF Undergraduate Admissions office by May 1. Applications submitted after this date cannot be accepted and participation for next fall will not be possible!
- In addition to submitting a complete UCF Undergraduate Admissions application, you must also complete the form below. This form must also be submitted by May 1, 2019.
Returning Community College Students
- Log on to myUCF using your student ID and password
- Click on Student Self Service > Student Center
- Once on the Student Center page, go to the Other Academic… dropdown menu and scroll down to Readmission Application.
- Read all instructions on the form. Please note: if you were previously disqualified, you will need to include a personal statement indicating the reason for your previous academic difficulties, and your specific plans for ensuring academic success in future semesters.
- If you have attended another institution since last enrollment, you must submit all official transcripts. Failure to do so may delay your ability to register for classes.
- After submitting the online application, your application status can be found at: MyUCF > Student Self Service > Student Center > Other Academic… > Readmission Application Status.
- This form must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office no later than May 1. Readmission applications submitted after this deadline may not be processed in time to meet enrollment deadlines!
- In addition to submitting the online application, you must also complete the form below. This form must also be submitted by May 1, 2019.
Both New & Returning Students
Once you receive your UCFID, please complete the form by May 1, 2019. If you have any questions/issues, email Mrs. Barbara Kelly-Hursey.