The UCF Bands invite applications for the 2019 All-Southeast Wind Band Invitational, held in the magnificent Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Downtown Orlando, Florida.
Open to middle school and high school ensembles, we are proud to invite five concert bands of distinction to present their own showcase performances, to receive clinic & adjudication, and to be our VIP guests at the UCF Wind Ensemble’s UCF Celebrates the Arts concert.
Each ensemble selected to participate in the invitational will enjoy the following:
- 30-minute concert in the beautiful Disney Theatre in Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, including a professional a/v recording
- Professional written & recording adjudication of their performance
- 30-minute on-stage clinic with featured clinician, Dr. Rodney Dorsey, Director of Bands at Indiana University, and UCF Bands faculty
- Early admission to the Disney Theater for a special pre-concert talk by guest composer, Jim Stephenson
Deadline: Dec 15, 2018
Invitations issued by Jan 4, 2019
* A $150 participation fee will be required from each of the ensembles selected
LocationDr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts445 S. Magnolia Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801